Need to add an additional user to manage your Google My Business listing? It's easy to do. Follow the full instructions at Google's support site.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the top right corner, click the "Invite new managers" icon .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add.
- Select the user’s role by choosing Owner, Manager, or Communications manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.
This window displays all active owners and managers, as well as people who have been invited to become owners or managers. You can cancel pending invitations by clicking the X in the row with the invitation you want to remove.
Help on managing listings ->